Submersible water pumps Africa
SCL Water supply Grundfos submersible water pumps to Africa. We also supply other leading brands including; DAB, Lowara and Mono. Our pumps come in a variety of shapes and sizes; therefore we can specify a pump to suit your individual requirements.
Whether clean or dirty water, water can be pumped from significant depth using borehole pumps or from wells and storage tanks using well or drainage pumps.
Our most popular borehole pump is from Grundfos and is 3" in diameter. It comes with dry run protection and some models support variable speed functionality.
The Grundfos SP range offers energy-efficient submersible pumps with flow rates ranging from 0.1 to 280 m3/h. The range comes in many pump size and each pump size is available with an optimum number of stages to match any duty point.
As standard, all Grundfos SP borehole pump models are made entirely of stainless steel DIN W.-Nr. 1.4301 (AISI 304).
Where particularly aggressive liquids are encountered, the SP Grundfos borehole pumps are available in extra high grade stainless steel DIN W.-Nr. 1.4401 (AISI 316), or, for severe conditions, DIN W.-Nr. 1.4539 (AISI 904 L). This pump range is available with single or 3 phase motors.
Well and Drainage Pumps
DAB Nova Salt W Multi-purpose Submersible Drainage Pump
DAB NOVA SALT W M-A SUMP PUMP for SALT WATER 240v . This submersible pump is specifically constructed for use in salt water. Another powerful pump from DAB that can also be used for flooding and dewatering situations as it’s features include:
* Anti-corrosive and rust-proof materials
* Motor casing, shaft, screws and nuts made of stainless steel AISI 316
* Cable with tin plated conductors
* Motor with thermic overload protection
* Wear resistant shaft and impeller
* Excellent cooling of the motor that enables the pump to operate even when it is partially submerged
* Manual and Automatic version with start/ stop float switch
* Supplied with power cable with plug and self-sealing fitting
Please do not hesitate to telephone us as we are happy to discuss your requirements with you.
For further information CALL US.
Telephone +44(0) 1769 575990
Mobile +44(0) 7792 664930